Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i should be sleeping

i should be sleeping but it's been so long since i posted, i had to do it right now while i'm still awake and fired up from the energy of my printmaking class. started a new print-it's based on the portrait i did of pat passlof,last year. it's good to be backin the studio again. been painting and drawing like mad; taking misty mawn's online course and it's alot of work. haven't had time to post any of my stuff yet, maybe tomorrow. i'm trying to think of something really profound to say but i'm shooting blanks-how aboutthis "When you really look for me, you will see me instantly- you will find me in the tiniest house of time".Kabir.or this:"For men and women alike...this journey(is) a human life lived.Noone escapes the adventure. We only work with it differently." Jon Kabat-Zinn. so much to say and not enough time to say it. or maybe there is really nothing of any importance to say. goodnight, until tomorrow, when i will have alot more nonsense to say.love,brigid

'

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. I have very late classes for my steno, and finish at 11:30pm. I'm way too fired up to sleep afterward. In one way it's great to have something to be so excited about, but then again, sleep is good too. I sleep on Wednesdays, after I practice. A couple of times, I fell asleep at around 8pm and missed the class altogether. Wake up in a total panic! I loved your painting, and it's always good to read your posts. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete